Thursday, September 08, 2005

I love living in De Pere. I walk a half-mile to my job at a local cafe (which, may I say, if you're ever in De Pere, that is the place to stop. Delicious food.) and then when I finish work walk across the street to the library where my mom works, and pass the office building where my brother works, and then take my blessed time walking home along the river. It's almost like a fairy-tale; how, pray tell, could life get any better.

Sorry, no deep thoughts today. Just immense thankfulness at God's continued faithfulness. I have five (count them--five) odd jobs (mostly babysitting, but all pretty regular), and still have time to write many hours a day. Just another of God's continual affirmations that I am where He wants me to be.


--and I get to bring home delicious pastries from the cafe every day!--

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth Impson said...

No deep thoughts? I see a half-dozen without digging! Peace, enjoyment of place and people, all culminating in thankfulness -- what could be deeper than that?


"then take my blessed time walking home along the river": lovely!

Blessings,

Beth

10:47 AM  
Blogger Megan S. said...

This post fairly floated with peace. Sounds lovely, especially the part about having confirmation of being where the Father wants you to be. And that's about as shallow as the Mariana Trench.
I wish you many more times of peace, my friend.

Megan

9:40 AM  
Blogger amelia ruth said...

Well thanks, both of you! I hope you are both doing well, and now I am off to see if there is anything new written at your blogs!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Megan S. said...

Hope you don't mind that I bookmarked you on my site. I look forward to reading another post from you soon!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home