Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I wanted to post briefly before I run down to the picnic grove for lunch: to whatever dear faithful readers I may have, I have not forgotten you! The summer is coming to a blessed close, and in a week or to I will write a lengthy update on all of the hundreds of things God has taught me. So much I have had to learn in difficult ways; God has stretched my knowledge of myself and of Himself, and I have learned more clearly how infinitely I must trust in him for my very breath.

That's all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth Impson said...

Hey, I've been checking faithfully to see when you would get a chance to post! Look forward to hearing how your summer went!

Blessings,

Beth

12:36 PM  
Blogger amelia ruth said...

well thanks for your comment. I've been reading your blog regularly, though for lack of time have not been commenting. The summer has flown in some ways, and in some ways I feel like it will never be over. But only one week left (too bad it's family camp, always the most stressful camp of the year), and then I get to partake once more in "ordinary" life like everyone else.

I'll blog again soon!

--Amy

8:15 PM  
Blogger Megan S. said...

Hi, Amy:
Glad to hear that you'll be posting more soon. I look forward to hearing about your camp adventures!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home