Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A wedding in a week-and-a-half.

It was far away and I was just a newly dating freshman in college, thinking that dating was the biggest thing that could happen to me; and suddenly here I am about to walk down the aisle, proud owner of a house and a husband. And pretty soon we will be an old married couple, laughing at the foibles of those "cute young couples."

Don't have any deep thought left in my head with all the wedding planning; I just think that the passage of time is remarkable for it's swift steady movement forward, without concern for what I think are the biggest moments of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan S. said...

Many congratulations and blessings, friend! I pray that you're able to slow down enough to cherish the wedding itself... and that your lives together will be full of joy and God's grace.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home