Thursday, January 19, 2006

you got me

Four movies you could watch over and over:
12 Angry Men
Narnia (though I have to cover my eyes at the scary parts)
Mansfield Park
Pride and Prejudice (though I admit, I'm on a P&P fast because I watched it too many times)

Four places you have lived:
Dayton, Tenn
Green Bay, WI
(that's all!)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
The Mole (it's not on anymore)
Extreme Home Makeover
The Amazing Race
American Idol

Four places you have been on vacation:
Glacier National Park in Montana
Houston, TX
Around Lake Michigan
South Dakota

Four websites you daily visit (besides blogs):
Realtor.com (oh the joys of househunting)
Foxnews
Townhall (when I remember to check for a new Coulter column)

Four of your favorite foods:
Macaroni and Cheese (homemade, of course)
Fettucini con Polo (from the European Cafe where I work)
Twice-baked Potatoes with a side of moist turkey
Strawberry Lemonade from the Olive Garden (I realize it's not a food; it's still my favorite)

Four places you would rather be right now:
Sorry to cop-out, but I'd rather not be anywhere else than I am right here right now (at Bryan College visiting for a few days). If pressed, however, I would have to answer, "on a honeymoon with my husband;" which of course won't happen until we get married in four months.

Four bloggers you are tagging:
I realize I've copped out on most of the questions so far, but I'm afraid all the bloggers I know have already been tagged. Sorry. But what of that? If I tag you again, will you have to fill this out again, and give different answers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home